Thursday 8 September 2011

oooopppps pecah






This is my 2nd set of Dinner Set F2 flower I bought from Antie Helen…maya ba rumah Antie Helen engai kiruh ka muka kutak…very confident!!! nadai pecah because the 1st set suba pan very nice packing and furthermore very excited ka mai pulai……

Datai di rumah…kaget muka kotak…suddenly bisi ninga bunyi kaca cracking….apoooo something is wrong !!!! amai ga..when I opened the box…peda aku rice bowl aku belah….

Nadai berunding panjai, I grab my camera and took a few snaps and immediately after that took my handphone alu trus sms Antie Helen…anti-anti nadai ga Antie reply….cermas…..dalam pukul 7 lemai baru Antie replay…thanks Antie!!!...luckily Antie madah ulih tukar……

2 comments:

  1. Pu nih, asai ke nerima "kaban" masuk wad ICU neey.. nasip la aunty Helen kitai nya orang yang supporting...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku dah puas sakit jiwa meda toys ku pecah.

    ReplyDelete