Monday 3 October 2011

Pamela’s wedding

I was invited to a closed friend’s daughter marriage last October 1st.

In the morning after sending nunut for her Chinese Class, Pmau & I attended the church ceremony at the St Joseph Cathedral…papa nunut was unable to join us…he is not fully recovered from high fever since last Friday nite.





The wedding reception was held at the Pavillion….this time Joanne was with me…papa nunut still not fully recovered yet…

When I first knew Maria, Pamela’s mom….Pamela was still a little girl…..that was about 20 years ago…I remember she had long black hair….very small size…..sweet smile…yet very soft spoken…..



Mama nunut with the newly wed couple : Pamela & Freddy


Mama nunut & Steve, Pamela older brother...his mum asked him.."Do you still remember aunty Carol?"...ngiling kepala Steve...enda ngelala agi..kati kenda, agi mit tudah tuai suba.....diato nyau bujang baru bepeda baru....

Last year in December 2010, I invited Maria to my house blessing, she told me that Pamela has engaged and will send me an invitation once she gets married…wow really??? I asked…..only then I realize she has grown up….amai enda berasai….deep in my heart….apoo nyau tuai meh aku to!!!!! he he he, ya kati deh?...bala anak kaban nyau dara bujang magang….age is just a number….keep young in heart….kena ngelantang ka ati diri empu…..


Old friends get together : Maria (Pamela's mum), Indai Ah Fong (Pamela's Aunty) & Mama Nunut

No comments:

Post a Comment